Take a look at the “Radix Fidem” tab above (CTRL+click to open in a separate browser tab).
We have a list of items using labels I chose. They signify what I consider the minimum concepts that set us apart from currently existing religious groups. The descriptions are consistent with my teaching up to this point:
1. Consciously and emphatically non-Western (not necessarily anything else, just not Western)
2. Fundamentally super-rational, not cerebral (working above the intellect)
3. The Spirit Realm is real and beyond comprehension (this universe is not everything)
4. We follow Christ (that guy Jesus in the Bible)
5. The Law Covenants symbolize the nature of reality itself (we don’t ignore the Laws in the Bible)
6. All Creation is alive (there is no such thing as inert matter)
7. All truth is God’s truth (if it works for you, who are we to argue)
Each is followed by a paragraph, also consistent with my past teaching. Pick one. Change the label I gave it if you like; use your own words but don’t be afraid to steal mine. One or two can be combined and you could easily come up with something not on that list. Write at least three or four paragraphs to explain to some unknown generic reader how this item sets us apart from established religions. It’s not necessary to say too much about what’s already out there, so much as to point out that what we do is different. It’s so different that they need to discard common expectations.
I tried to use terminology folks would likely understand, while pulling away from religious language that would burden the mind with old baggage. Presume the reader is interested so that you avoid sounding defensive. We don’t seek to persuade; that’s the Holy Spirit’s job. We seek to clarify so that the mind is ready to hear from the heart. Most folks will not be interested and it’s not our concern to boost the numbers. We want to set free those who already have something inside crying out for a better way.