What drives us? There is one primary thing we hope to see, and it can be worded many different ways, but it’s all the same thing. We want for other people:
- set free from Satan’s deception and slavery
- reclaim their lost divine heritage
- find the shalom God holds for them
- absorb the divine moral character of God
- embrace the living Biblical Law
- live as members of God’s feudal household
- merge their sense of purpose with Creation
And on and on I could go, but these all boil down to the same thing. We speak much about the heart-led way, but that’s the means, not the end. It’s our first major milestone on the way to walking in Christ. It is the necessary precondition for living by faith. It is the fundamental correction of what’s wrong with our world, just to make those other things possible.
No part of the gospel message, the divine revelation from God, means anything until you shift your conscious awareness into your heart and out of your intellect. That’s what it means to walk by your convictions.
Yes, we make a lot of noise about that, but only as the first step. What we really want is for people to use that new heart-led awareness to embrace Jesus Christ and follow Him. Once we get past that major hurdle, it’s all about becoming a fresh incarnation of Christ ourselves, living the life He would live if He were born in our place.