Let me save you some time. I get frequent questions about my position on this or that. I don’t expect folks to care that much and I refuse to debate any of this, nor even bother to justify it unless I’m in the mood:
- I’m not particularly pro-Muslim or pro-Arab, but I’m anti-Israel and anti-Dispensationalist.
- Homosexuality is a sin but so is agitating a secular government to make it illegal.
- Abortion is a sin, but the Bible says the mother is accountable to God first, and then her immediate blood kin. Agitating to make it illegal is evil.
- I am not an activist of any stripe. No political party or special interest in any part of the Western world represents my politics. I am on record saying that I believe God says only ancient Hebrew style tribal government (Ancient Near Eastern feudalism) is proper for human life on this planet. Further, such is the government for which humans are hard-wired. No modern civil government and no modern political theory is right in God’s eyes, so all civil governments are illegitimate. It’s not my problem.
- Church: Not a single sectarian Christian organization wants me involved in their work, so I don’t support any of them. I also don’t much care to criticize any of them unless they harass me. Do not associate me with any fundamentalist, evangelical, Protestant, Catholic or orthodox church of any brand. My Christian religion predates all of those.
- I love the American people but they are under God’s wrath for an endless list of sins. The US government will be destroyed soon by God’s hand, so it won’t matter what I think of it. Still, God has called me to stay here for now and declare His prophetic word.
- Entertainment: I don’t like any sports team of any kind anywhere, but I might read some reports of Oklahoma University and Oklahoma State University sporting events if it’s convenient. I hate TV and movies as a whole, though I occasionally watch carefully selected videos and sometimes the local news to keep an eye on natural disasters and dangerous weather — we get some bad stuff here.
- My favorite color is orange. I love classical music, some country & western, and listen to a lot praise & worship.
Anything else you want to know?